Quartzsite, AZ - Desert Messenger is once again proud to coordinate with Quartzsite Chamber & Tourism and the Town of Quartzsite in publishing the 2021-22 Quartzsite Visitor Guide & Business Directory.
With the acclaimed success of 2021 Oscar's Best Picture #NOMADLAND, it's going to be a great winter season! Since the Visitor Guides were not printed last year due to COVID, everyone will surely want a copy of this year's Visitor Guide. Be sure to reserve your ad space now!
• The Visitor Guide will debut at the Arizona League of Cities and Towns Annual Conference in August 2021 and will be distributed to many Chambers around the state.
• The Official Guide is widely distributed with 25,000 copies for excellent circulation PLUS the Guide is available online at www.QuartzsiteVisitorGuide.com
• Advertising is a real bargain! You can’t beat the cost per thousand! Don’t miss this opportunity!
• A great selection of full color Ad Sizes offers something for every advertising budget.
• In addition to promoting your business, your advertising dollars will help to promote #Quartzsite as a tourism destination.
• The Visitor Guide is distributed to your target audience. Your message is getting into the hands of those who request information on Quartzsite, specifically through the Quartzsite Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism, Quartzsite Town Hall.
• The entire E-Edition will be posted to multiple high traffic websites & Social Media, including TOWN OF QUARTZSITE, DESERT MESSENGER, QUARTZSITE CHAMBER & TOURISM, etc.
Email Rain at Editor@DesertMessenger.com to reserve your space today!
DEADLINE is JULY 23rd, 2021. Or call 928-916-4235.