Pavement maintenance scheduled next week on I-10 east of Quartzsite
Pavement maintenance scheduled this week on I-10 east of Quartzsite
Motorists advised to plan ahead and allow extra travel time
Arizona Department of Transportation maintenance crews will begin asphalt repairs along a 22-mile segment of Interstate 10 east of Quartzsite beginning Monday, May 13 through May 24.
What to expect:
- Work will take place weekdays between 5 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- One lane will be restricted in each direction from mileposts 30-52.
- Motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow extra travel time.
- Message boards will be displayed to inform drivers of lane restrictions.
- Law enforcement will be on-site to control traffic and monitor speeds.
ADOT works to inform the public about planned highway restrictions, but there is a possibility that unscheduled closures or restrictions may occur. Weather can also affect a project schedule.
For more information, please visit www.azdot.gov/statewide or contact the Project Hotline at 1-855-712-8530, or email at Projects@azdot.gov. To stay up-to-date with the latest highway conditions around the state, visit the ADOT Traveler Information Center at www.az511.gov or call 5-1-1.