In the age of technology, email accounts are being hacked every day.
Yup, I'm the latest in a long list of victims...
hackers are attempting to screw up people's lives.
My Desert Messenger yahoo email was hacked yesterday!
DO NOT OPEN THE LINK!
The issue been fixed....but as a reminder,
NEVER click on a link in an email that is:
- a stand-alone link in an email
(with no explanation of where the link goes or what it is about)
- link with the subject field EMPTY
- without my signature contact information
What to do if your email is hacked:
- CHANGE Email Password ASAP
- Check computer for any virus you may have picked up
- Read tips on safeguarding yourself :
Never send emails with stand alone links!
If you want a friend to see something really cool online,
explain why you think they would like it, or why you liked it.
I apologize for any inconvenience, ~ Rain