Quartzsite- It looks like the council members will be having a full day on Thursday, Oct. 14, 2010. A special meeting is planned for 2:30pm. A work session is planned for 3:00pm. At 6:00pm is the Training with the League of Cities and Towns. All meetings take place at Town Hall, 465 N. Plymouth, Quartzsite.
All meetings are open to the public. Please note:
"Guidelines for Communications/Petitions & Citizen Comments:
1) The Town cannot discuss or take legal action on any matter not on the agenda;
2) Remarks should be limited to statements about Town issues and not personal attacks;
3) Public comments are limited to 2 minutes/5 minutes. One person may not assign his/her time to another;
4) If there are several speakers on a particular matter, citizen groups may select a person to make the presentation on their behalf;
5) If you wish to make a public comment, approach the podium and wait until you are recognized by the Mayor. State your name for the record;
6) Citizens shall observe rules of propriety, decorum and good conduct. Profanity, threatening or personal attacks and slanderous remarks are not permitted. If such behavior does not cease at the request of the Mayor, the individual may be barred from further audience before the Council, unless permission is granted by a majority vote of the Council;
7) Public officers may respond to criticism or request staff to review or place an item on the agenda."
All agendas for Quartzsite Town Council Meetings can be found online at: http://www.ci.quartzsite.az.us/government/council-meetings/