Gratitude Book Project?
It's finally here
TODAY on Amazon.com!
THE GRATITUDE BOOK PROJECT:
International Book Project
Has More Than 300 People Sharing
Their Stories of Gratitude,
with National Book Sale Proceeds
Benefiting Three Charitable Organizations
I am so honored to be a co-author in The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude, a collaborative book sold on Amazon.com and featuring over 300 authors answering the question “What are you grateful for?” in 200 words or less.
As publisher of Desert Messenger, Quartzsite's FREE Community Paper, I am so very grateful for the opportunity to participate in this project. Having an Attitude of Gratitude opens our hearts to possibilities unseen.
The book features pieces of true stories of appreciation such as:
· The soldier who skipped his nightly run—and saved his life
· The nervous excitement of entering a classroom for the first time…as the teacher
· The magic number tally of cars, kids and cats that make a marriage
· The everyday front porch where everlasting love was found
· The great vision and personal insights gained despite being blind
· The treasured handwritten letters from grandparents to a frightened 18-year-old college freshman
· The dad who laughs so hard when telling a joke he can’t get the punch line out
And 358 more stories of stopping to take say “thank you” to the good in life—and the “not so good” that makes us stronger.
PURCHASE TODAY AT http://amzn.to/ZEeAP8
Shanana Rain Golden-Bear’s contribution to the book centers around how gratitude helps when fear takes over. “I wanted to participate in this project because our community has suffered so much recently. Gratitude can shift how we perceive the world around us and I wanted to share the joys of finding gratitude in simple ways,” said Golden-Bear.
In keeping with the spirit of the project, proceeds from national book sales will be split among three charitable organizations: FeedingAmerica, the ASPCA and Women for Women International.