Paving scheduled on State Route 95 south of Quartzsite Monday
The Arizona Department of Transportation is currently working on a pavement preservation project on State Route 95 south of Quartzsite. Crews will be paving the southbound SR 95 right turn lane at La Paz Valley Road between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday, August 13. Traffic will be intermittently stopped during work hours and minor delays may be experienced.
What to expect during work hours:
- One lane will be closed during work hours.
- Traffic will need to come to a complete stop before reaching La Paz Valley Road while workers direct alternating traffic through the work zone.
- Delays of approximately 15 minutes may be experienced.
- Reduced speed limits through the work zone.
- Law enforcement will be on-site to control traffic and monitor speeds.
ADOT advises drivers to proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and be alert for construction equipment and personnel.
ADOT works to inform the public about planned highway restrictions, but there is a possibility that unscheduled closures or restrictions may occur. Weather can also affect a project schedule. To stay up-to-date with the latest highway conditions around the state, visit the ADOT Traveler Information Center at www.az511.gov or call 5-1-1.