DM header

DM header
Quartzsite, Arizona

Thursday, April 7, 2011

New SPAM email from Kathy Lagoli targeting bloggers

In the past few days, I received emails from a "Kathy Lagoli". The first one (from Kathy Lagoli" kathy@tebye.com) was asking to discuss a posting on this blog. Innocently, I replied, but instantly received another email, stating, "Hey, I haven't heard from you. Are you still in business?" This one was from another email address kathy@thingdiamond.com.

Then I googled her name and came up with lots of bloggers receiving these emails just the past few days. Bloggers usually are quite open about discussing their posts, but my suggestion is to always google FIRST before replying. If you happened to respond, be sure to change your email password just to be safe.

Followers

Search This Blog