DM header

DM header
Quartzsite, Arizona

Saturday, May 15, 2010

AT&T outage for days in Quartzsite

For the past two days, Quartzsite AT&T customers have been having problems "reaching out" to friends and family on their cell phones. After speaking to a rep yesterday after 4 hours of challenges, I was told the towers are fine. The very nice agent on the other end of the line told me he would be contacting the techs and making a report. Well, today brought even more challenges. Again I called 611 as soon as service returned. Once again I was told that AT&T would forward to a tech to check out.
Starr was actually talking to a tech when service again went down right in the middle of their conversation. What timing!

One of the regular customers at Mountain Quail Cafe complained of problems as well. At dinner, customers were allowing use of their phones, as AT&T was on-again-off-again. I know of at least three customers that have contacted AT&T about these outages. But as of 7:19pm there is "No Service"!

I am using a Sprint air card to access the Internet to post this message. Thank goodness for Sprint ~ Hopefully someone from AT&T will read this message and address the issue ASAP!!!

Most full time RVers only have a cell phone and this is their only form of communication. If there is an emergency we can't get out on our cell phones! I love my I Phone, but gotta tell ya, I'm looking around as soon as my contract with AT&T is up.

Followers

Search This Blog